Download one-of-a-kind tools to start using right away
Learn how to partner with your healthcare provider to become an active participant in your healthcare plan
Start now to help build healthy habits and healthy communities
- How to use this course
- Before we begin...
- Arts in Health 101 FREE PREVIEW
- Arts Engagement 101
- Arts in Health Connection Model
- Impact on Health and Well-being
- Using the Arts Engagement Advocate Tools
- Arts Engagement Assessment Form - Download
- Arts Engagement Prescription Form
- Weekly Arts Engagement Planner
- Arts Engagement Evaluation Form
- Congrats! You're ready to be an arts engagement advocate!
- Before you go...
Sarah Ness, PhD has nearly fifteen years of professional experience in the arts in health field. She earned a masters degree in expressive arts therapies and a doctorate degree in integrative medicine. Dr. Ness has worked extensively with trauma survivors and children and families in crisis. Her experience includes work in mental health, community health, and medical hospital settings. She is a passionate advocate for the essential role of arts engagement in individual and public health. She believes that individual arts engagement advocates can make a great impact on the collective health and well-being of our communities.